Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

So I had good intentions to keep the blog updated regularly, but I've been a slack ass about it. For good reason though. Been a busy couple weeks in the shop. I won't complain about that. Been working on everything from $40K Borget Customs to tuned up CRF50's to Chinese  scooters. I hate scooters BTW. Money is money and we all need it, but I find scooters soulless and evil. I'll save that rant for another day. Couple of neat projects in the works though. The Savage Brat is getting some more custom work that is turning out well. Also have 2 CB750's sitting in the shop for a resto mod project. Pics and updates to follow soon. On the web side of StreetKORE. The new online store is coming together slowly. It's a lot of work getting everything uploaded and sorted out. The Blog will see more attention now. There's some stuff in the works that I'm eager to share. Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment